In accordance with Governor Abbott’s Open Texas Report,
the Williamson County Expo Center has created a responsible plan of action to facilitate quality events while complying with statewide restrictions and the management of the Expo.
What to expect as a guest entering the Williamson County Expo Center:
- Waiver form to be signed by all guests attending a public or private event at the WILCO Expo.
- Contact-less temperature checks for all guests and event staff at the entrance of the facility.
- Max occupancy limits that coordinate with Williamson
County’s reopening plan.
- Plexiglass shields in our front office and event check-in stations.
- Increased janitorial staff and services to maintain
CDC-recommended cleaning regimens.
- Hand sanitizing stations for all visitors.
- Six (6) feet social distancing floor decals.
On July 2, 2020, Gov. Greg Abbott has mandated face coverings for all public spaces. For more information click here.
Our team is working hard to reduce the impact of the Coronavirus on our communities while preparing for upcoming events. The Williamson County Expo Center continues to be in constant contact with County Health Officials to ensure the safety of event attendees.
Want to book an event?
We ask that any visitors please call in advance or make an appointment prior to meeting with office staff to ensure our best service. To make an appointment or for questions regarding our COVID-19 response, please call (512) 238-2101 or send us an email at email@example.com
For all other updates about Williamson County's response to COVID-19, visit Williamson County and Cities Health District