As we prepare East Williamson, Milam and surrounding areas for the growth we are expecting, your Chamber wants to position Taylor as the eye of the leadership storm.
To do that, we are inviting some of the expert and notable leaders in the State of Texas to address various aspects of community growth and business development to Taylor on Sept. 7.
We don't want you to miss this opportunity to take YOUR place in the leadership of the region. Please come and meet these folks and hear what they have to say about the economic outlook for our community.
Currently on our list of attendees are...
- Adriana Cruz, President of the Texas Economic Development and Tourism office for Governor Greg Abbott
- Public Utility Commissioner Will McAdams
- Tony Bennet, President of the Texas Association of Manufacturers
- Texas Workforce Commissioner Brian Daniel
- Greg Conte, Director of the Texas Broadband Development Office
- Ashby Johnson, Director of the Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO)